Last order cannot be competed!

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

FanUS
x4

Last order cannot be competed!

Post by FanUS » Mon, 8. May 23, 00:51

So, I got to a point where my trader kept reporting "Last order cannot be completed" I then check their orders and they fail because they can't reach the destination. Actually, they were trying to trade with ANT shipyard that was destroyed and rebuilt in Second Contact Flashpoint. Problem is, the new shipyard doesn't have a pier so they can't dock as L class ship. I thought may it will eventually build one at some point, but it's going on for number of hours now. How can something so simple as giving the AI a shipyard plan without a pier be a problem is something I don't get.

Any moders know where I can find the plans AI faction uses? At least I can fix this on my own. Also, the AI traders are as dumb as they get. When repeat an attempt 3 times and they can't do it, don't you think it's time to skip and look for new trade? No, they just repeat an impossible trade all day.

gorman2040
x4

Re: Last order cannot be competed!

Post by gorman2040 » Thu, 23. Nov 23, 01:42

Hi,

I created a new post with description and save so there is more chance this problem might be looked at.
viewtopic.php?f=180&t=458134&p=5207937#p5207937
"Show me your wares!"
Specs: i5-12600K, 32GB DDR4-3200, 1TB NVMe, RTX2060 Super. Saitek X52. LG 4K TV.
X3 Reunion, X3 TC, X Rebirth and now X4, still shooting Xenon and charting the universe since 2006.

Hawkseyez
x4

Re: Last order cannot be competed!

Post by Hawkseyez » Tue, 5. Dec 23, 02:34

FanUS wrote:
Mon, 8. May 23, 00:51
So, I got to a point where my trader kept reporting "Last order cannot be completed" I then check their orders and they fail because they can't reach the destination. Actually, they were trying to trade with ANT shipyard that was destroyed and rebuilt in Second Contact Flashpoint. Problem is, the new shipyard doesn't have a pier so they can't dock as L class ship. I thought may it will eventually build one at some point, but it's going on for number of hours now. How can something so simple as giving the AI a shipyard plan without a pier be a problem is something I don't get.

Any moders know where I can find the plans AI faction uses? At least I can fix this on my own. Also, the AI traders are as dumb as they get. When repeat an attempt 3 times and they can't do it, don't you think it's time to skip and look for new trade? No, they just repeat an impossible trade all day.
if a station like that gets destroyed it's going to take longer than just a few hours for them to get the new place up to snuff with a pier. is no problem here other than your impatience. send the trader somewhere else for a while, check back a couple days later. can't even build yourself a shipyard in a couple hours. lol. smh. peace.

Return to “X4: Foundations”